月曜日, 5月 29, 2006

Untitled

Oh baby, 63 days left and so far this week (it's only Tueday 10:30am) I've had a deluge of annoying things come my way via inbox, my desk and the phone. So, in keeping with my "no negative blogging" rule, I'm going to not post annoying details. Instead I will post these comics that some very bored JET made like 6 years ago. They won't be funny to those faithful readers not on JET, but they are funny to me and they basically sum up my (and every JET's) situation pretty well.

Click on the image to make them a legible size.


____________________

____________________


And to avoid weird internet copyright infringement or whatever, and to provide my fellow ALTs some time-wasting amusement, here's the URL:
angelfire.com/comics/esid/archive.htm
No, I still don't know how to make a proper link, deal with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

scary how true those comics are to the real thing... so excited for the brewery in roll town this weekend!

6:17 午前, 5月 31, 2006  
Blogger melissa said...

what's scary is that they were written like 6 years ago, and EVERYONE can relate to them.

oh, JET.

6:36 午前, 5月 31, 2006  

コメントを投稿

<< Home