木曜日, 11月 30, 2006

My blogging skills are failing me more and more each month.

I wanted to post a few thing, mostly in image form:

This is my car. I just bought it.

This is the cake we made for Cory's birthday

Jared, Cory, Jeremy and I engaging in Wet-Dry Vac behavior

This photo should totally be the new ad for Chopsticks. Yeah.

This is the invite to the holday party Sarah and I are throwing. Come!


Other than that - Thanksgiving was fun. Going home for Xmas. Have new party dresses and shoes for the holdays. Can't write complete sentences.

Yosh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

You're totally having your holiday party a week too early, otherwise I would come. :) Love the new pics - you've gotta keep us Internet addicts entertained, ya know?

9:41 午後, 12月 03, 2006  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

classy invite. classy bird.

5:06 午後, 12月 04, 2006  
Blogger melissa said...

kristi if you are in portland the weekend after my holiday party, you better call me!

6:06 午後, 12月 04, 2006  

コメントを投稿

<< Home