月曜日, 8月 28, 2006

I'm Alive

Sorry for the dearth of posting/information/interesting and hilarious tidbits.

Here's a glimpse of what I've done since my last posting, in list form:
-Mommy came to visit. Did loads of touristy stuff including the Japanese Garden (biggest one outside of Nihon), the International Rose Test Garden, happy hour at Portland City Grill, a trip out to the coast, a trip inland to Hood River and Multnomah Falls, ate loads of good food. Excellent. If I ever get internet at my place, I'll post pictures. You want to see these. Trust me.
-Saw Wolf Parade for $15 with SJ and Jared downtown. Fucking brilliant.
-Snagged a free bike. Gotta get the back tire fixed and get a helmet and light. Scary.
-Met a dude (Dony?). Hung out with him a couple times. Sarah had to drive me to his place. Awesome squared.
-Survived a nasty bout of something with flu-like symptoms that forced me to leave the boys' BBQ at 10pm. Nasty.
-Swam in a river with SJ and Cory one steamy day.
-Watched Empire Records and Reality Bites for a sickly 90s throwback night.
-Laughed and laughed and laughed more than I have in a long time with SJ and the boys.

Still don't have a job. Fingers crossed much?

Anyone still reading this??

7 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

I do!
Who's this Dony boy? :)

Oh- I found something the other day that reminded me of you! I was unpacking some boxes (YES, I'm still freakin' unpacking) and I came across this beer-table-protecter-thingy (yeah, I can't think of the "offical" name at the moment) but it says:

SUNTORY "Jigger Bar"

And I busted out laughing! I can't throw this away...it's precious memories of drunken boys and cute bartenders in Kanazawa!!
Good times!!!

Laters - Johanna

4:53 午前, 8月 29, 2006  
Blogger melissa said...

JO!

Agh! I miss you. So glad you found that Jigger bar coaster (Eigo muzukashii ne). Kanazawa was the best.

Good luck with Sports Day and the new term and stuff and please go to Naomi's and eat everything on the menu and tell her hello and that I love and miss her.

xxxxxx

4:05 午後, 8月 29, 2006  
Blogger kittykat said...

me!

dont bloody stop...please!

2:09 午前, 8月 31, 2006  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

I'm here too! When you wrote Dony did you mean to say Donatoshi?? Donitaka??...I am confused...

--you're loyal reader.

6:12 午後, 9月 01, 2006  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

the original dony.
dony 4.0.
yoplait dony light.
indie dony.
dony from the olive garden.
dony dony done


i could go on...

8:22 午後, 9月 02, 2006  
Blogger melissa said...

Tokyo Laura - Dony is an inside joke that has spiraled completely out of hand. Thus, your confusion. Makes sense.

And for more Dony:
Andonio
Dony has dress-up clothes?
Frat rock Dony
Dony Playstation.

Will the real Dony please stand up? (OH, I'm no not ready for that, pull over).

8:45 午後, 9月 02, 2006  
Blogger kittykat said...

no idea what youre on about. fucking inside jokes, man

7:10 午後, 9月 03, 2006  

コメントを投稿

<< Home