月曜日, 9月 11, 2006

Workin' it

Starting Monday, September 18th, I will be employed. The job is nothing terribly exciting but the hours are reasonable, the pay is ok and I get health insurance. And it's only 3 miles from my apartment so I could bike there if I were to feel inspired. And now I'll be able to pay my rent. Joy!

I know my 3 loyal readers are dying for pictures. But spotty wireless internet cafe connections make this difficult. I'm gonna try it now, and I'll probably have to wait for 45 minutes so please appreciate.

In random order:
The view from the roof of an apartment building where we had a beer-b-q back in August.

We 'acquired' this chair from a parking lot. Cory made me push him down the road in it.

Cloudy day on the Oregon coast.

Me and Mommy from her visit.

The boys.

My beautiful best friend/roommate and I in a tree.


Word.

4 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Dude, that tree is bigger than our apartment - maybe we should move there, then we wouldn't have to pay rent. But i guess now that we both have jobs it's not that hard...

7:28 午後, 9月 11, 2006  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Is this a comment for one picture or the whole thing? Anyhow...thank god I was beginning to worry without knowing the particulars of your living arrangements!! Love the pictures!! If you here anything about flightstamps that I could use for a free ride out there, let me know : ) Love you!

8:58 午後, 9月 11, 2006  
Blogger kittykat said...

congratssssssssssssss!!!

i will write more later....gotta rush...shgakko is calling.

joy!!

6:09 午後, 9月 12, 2006  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

hey babe, congrats on the new job! and I love reading your blog....don''t stop! oh in flash news, I bought a big bed too...it's new and draped in egyptian cotton sheets that I probably will starve myself for later, but whatevs, a big bed is exciting right?!!

more on Dony please!

xoxoxo

10:05 午後, 9月 12, 2006  

コメントを投稿

<< Home