月曜日, 7月 24, 2006

Let's play "Spot the White Girl!"



Can you find her? It's kinda tough, right?

Anyway, went to my farewell enkai with the teachers at Higashi Chu. I gave a meaningful speech in English which my JTE worked hard to translate into Japanese about how much I loved that school and the 3 nen seis in particular. The Principal gave me a speech in English (he used to be an English teacher), and handed me an envelope with cash-ola in it (Japanese traditions rule). Then Suzuki sensei gave me a gift and a speech in English about how far I've come in my relationships with my students (and vice versa) in two years. Then Kuwabara-sensei presented me a huge box which contained a full Yukata set from the English department. Oh, god it was so sweet.

Then they told me I had to wear it for the rest of the party. Ha. So I did my best impression of a white geisha while slamming glasses of beer with the male teachers. It was good. I'm actually really gonna miss those teachers.

1 Comments:

Blogger kittykat said...

gotta say...that is cute. hope my teachers are as nice to me!

3:06 午前, 7月 25, 2006  

コメントを投稿

<< Home