日曜日, 1月 22, 2006

More snow, etc

Here, in bullet form, are my random thoughts of late:

GOOD THINGS:
-I just spent the entire weekend in Shiozawa with Aaron and his homestay family. We ate and ate and ate and drank and watched TV and went snowboarding all day Saturday and played with little kids. Beautiful.


-Kate just booked our flights to China for March. I am super excited about this trip!
-No school for Monday and Tuesday this week because of some random ALT seminar. I get to wear nice shoes.
-I think I found (rather, SJ pointed out to me) a grad program in Portland to enter next year, January 07 perhaps. Ah, contemplating the future...
-The Bloc Party CD. I'm totally diggin it.
-Law & Order episodes on sale on iTunes.

NOT SO GOOD THINGS:
-How sore I am from boarding.
-How damn cold it is inside.
-My little bartender boyfriend who is currently frustrated with me. Not to worry, I have a plan.

That's about all for now. Off to bed. おやすみなさい!

3 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

oh melissa sensei, you always have a plan!

8:55 午前, 1月 22, 2006  
Blogger Aaron said...

i miss eating! i think i am going to go get mcdonalds instead... good thing i went to the gym today

2:51 午前, 1月 26, 2006  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hi Melissa....this is also Melissa from Ojiya. You probably don't know me but that's okay!!! I saw in your blog that you are going to China in March. I am also going to China in March and was wondering if you knew anything about getting a visa. I have asked a ton of ALTs and no one has any information about it. If you don't mind, please email me if you know anything about it! Thanks a bunch! melissabrooke816@yahoo.com

6:33 午後, 2月 05, 2006  

コメントを投稿

<< Home