金曜日, 7月 15, 2005

The Greatest Picture of the Year


How great is that? We wanted it to be a full on airborne shot, but couldn't seem to get the timing right. But getting Kayvohn in that pose is so cool!

In other news, I'm in a pretty good mood right now for a few reasons:
1. It's FRIDAY!
2. It's a three day weekend!
3. It's the first three day weekend or any semblance of a holiday since my Oz trip. That's 11 weeks of straight work, folks.
4. Have a few options for parties/events to attend.
5. Got an email from the new potential dude last night - I think we'll end up getting together at some point this weekend.
and, 6. I WILL BE HOME AT THIS TIME IN TWO WEEKS! Horray!

As for now, I need to hang my laundry and then go into Niigata for Nihongo class, which is kind of a buzzkill. But alas...