水曜日, 7月 13, 2005

Let's try this again...

Ok, so this is my second attempt at this whole Blogging thing. First one failed cause I got all nervous about random people reading it. I'm trying to password protect it, but can't seem to figure out how. So, random weirdos, please enjoy my ramblings.

Anyway, I am trying this again in an attempt to kind of document my second year in Japan. I suppose it will be cool to look back on, and if I ever want to go into travel writing, maybe I can just tell them to look at this thing? I don't know. I am hoping I can figure out how to add pictures and make it even cooler.

So yeah, those are my goals, let's see if I can manage. Ganbarimashou!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Bonus said...

Sweetheart, you can't control who reads your blog, so you just write it down and put it all out there for everyone to read! But seriously, only like 5 people read my blog, so I wouldn't worry.

I'm gonna miss you at the Canteen...perhaps we can wrangle something for next year in Japan?

5:41 午前, 7月 13, 2005  

コメントを投稿

<< Home