火曜日, 10月 04, 2005

Other recent, non-Thailand related stuff


OK, here's a brief update on stuff from before and after Thailand that I've neglected:
First, my 23rd birthday party. We got a big group of people together for a celebration in Maki (organized by Kate and Makiko, honto ni arigatou!), including Emily who came up from Nagoya! Despite the fact that Maki isn't exactly the most happening place in Niigata, we had a great, drunken time. First we had a huge nomihoudai/tabehoudai in the loft at Kazemachi, a small but kinda stylin restaurant near the train station. The food was fantastic (except for the natto omelet, wtf?) and the booze (yes, Zima included) just kept on flowing for two hours.
Then we made an exodus to Karaoke Ban Ban (RIP Onchi Club and 1800yen nomihoudai!) where we met up with Mini Sato, his cousin and some friend of his and we all piled into the tiniest room ever and partied and sang for hours. Then we all went back to my place to drunken binge eat (having a 7-11 right next door is deadly!) then pass out.
Oh, and Mini Sato and I smooched again (Is this blogger TMI? Dunno). Nothing special though, believe it.



The next birthday to celebrate was this weekend: Kouken's 30th! Yowzza! Once again, we had a dinner and nomihoudai (this time in Sanjo) followed by karaoke with some of the old PJ crowd. Oh and PS, I ordered that cake all by myself all in Japanese. Seriously, I'm getting awesome!
















And here are two of the finer pictures from the evening. Some of the boys (shirtless as a PJ tribute) - Aaron, Hideki, Kouken and Kayvohn (nice hat and guitar, by the way)












And Aaron falling over on top of me and Kayvohn. Too much to drink ol' boy??














And me giving Kouken a serenade. Can't remember what I was singing, but let's assume it was Happy Birthday, shall we? And why does he look like he's in so much pain???

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

I would just like it to be known that A) I didn't actually end up falling over in that picture, just had a good time bumping into you, and B) You look a little creepy holding that knife, I think a Zima machette would have worked better on the cake.

6:59 午後, 10月 06, 2005  

コメントを投稿

<< Home